Wednesday, April 9, 2008

So I am on the graduation countdown!!! I officially only have 15 days until I never have to worry about school for the rest of my life. I technically only have 3 more days of school and then of course finals week. (which of course I am not looking forward to!) But I think it will all go well. The idea of being done with school has not quite set in with me. I have been going to school for as long as I can remember. Here is a list of things I am not going to miss:
1. 8 am classes/ night classes
2. Research Papers
3. Reading Research Journal articles
4. Homework
5. Group Projects
6. Math classes
7. Having school consume my life
8. Never enjoying my weekends because I have homwork
9. Lame professors
10. Walking on campus in the winter/rain/snow
11. Never getting sleep/ Late nights
12. STRESS of it all

Now here is a list of things I am going to miss:
1. Learning
2. Meeting new people and friends
3. Walking on campus
4. Leaving work early so I can go to class
5. Awesome professors
6. Visiting the Bookstore
7. Trying new things
8. Accomplishing Papers, assingments, etc
9. Being around people in my same boat
10. It sort of makes me feel young instead of feeling like a total grown up!

School has been an amazing experience dont get me wrong, but on the other hand it has been a constant burden since 2003! It is full of stress, deadlines, papers, research, etc. School has taught me a lot as far as academics go but it has also taught me a lot about myself and how to succeed. It has taught me dedication, strength, faith, and determination. I have done things that I never thought I would be able to. I am so thankful for Luke for putting up with me when I am always STRESSED out! I just feel so blessed to be able to have gotten an education and hopefully it will help me to be a better wife, mother, friend, employee, etc. Thanks for everyone who has supported me through this experience!!! One last thing....YAHOO!!!! I am so excited~

7 comments:

Lindsay Wright said...

Oh...I remember those days. You are going to LOVE life after school is over and done with. Congrats girl!!!!

Megan Loves Life said...

me gusta la blog... thanks for making me NOT excited for school! :( Just kidding, I still am...

Shaylee said...

Ali! I need a new template! Hook me up..

Mandy Sue said...

yeah you for graduating. it's a big accomplishment!

al + sar said...

Congrats Al...graduating was the best feeling ever! I like the new background by the way!

heAtHeR said...

good for you Ali! I'm so proud of you and I know that you will never regret "plugging" along and finishing school.

Colten and Melissa Rogers said...

Good Luck Ali, I can't believe that it is this week!!!