Friday, March 19, 2010

Mia Maid Midway Retreat

Last weekend I took the girls up to Grammy & Bompa's Midway house!  We ate pizza, went swimming, watched movies, and ate junk!  We talked about the importance of Personal Progress and tried to talk them into getting their booties in gear and getting it done.  We had a blast!
All the gals
Angie, Maureen, Me, & Sara
Sammy, Cass, Maddy, & Serena
Shawnee & Sadie
Sammy- this girl is such a hoot! 
Just being funny at the pool...
Girls will be girls!

4 comments:

Sophie And Kenna said...

OH MAN I want into your YW (and I want to be 15 again!!) ALI (signed in as Sophie)

Bonnie said...

SOooooo fun!!!! I miss YW!!

Brad.Lindsey.Lexi.Rowen said...

That looked like it was total fun! Your girls are lucky to have ya!

Time-Out With Tiffany said...

I miss those gals! Wish I was there!