This past weekend we threw my sister Chels a birdal shower! The boy she is marrying is nick-named "Toad" so we went off of that. It turned out darling if I don't say so myself!!!
She kissed a “Toad”… He turned into her Prince & She’s been in love ever since!
The Spread....
The "Toad"
The brownie Trifle- of course in the colors of the party!
The Center piece I made! (Hailey helped me frost them!) I saw these on Good Things Utah a few months back and haven't stopped thinking about them ever since.
The guests....
The Bride to Be....
My aunt Jan and her Daughter-in-laws!
My Mama and my aunt Susie
The best part about being the one taking the pictures is that you never have to be in any! In my next life I really want to be an event planner! I really do lay awake at night and think about planning parties all the time- Crazy? I just may be!


7 comments:
Ali, you sure know how to throw a party!! She is lucky you made everything so nice for her. The decorations were so fun and all the treats looked so delicious. Maybe I'll come to you for party planning ideas in the future. Honestly, amazing. great work!
looks like a fun party. you did a great job.
Sooo Cute Ali! Why wait til the next life to be a party planner you should start now, you would be fabulous!!! We should get together sometime soon!
Why don't you do it Alli? you'd really be great! Especially if you love it...and you can tell that you love it.
It was a fabulous shower Ali! You really are a Martha Stewart in the making. I so wish I had the time to do the wonderful things you do. Maybe one day, right!?!?
What a darling theme! You are so creative Al!
It looks adorable. I guess I know who to call next time I need help throwing a party.
Post a Comment