Friday, March 20, 2009

He Smiles at 5 1/2 weeks old!!!

It finally happenend! The other day my Mom was talking to Evan and he was reacting to her and smiling sort of. Then this morning Evan was totally smiling at Luke for no reason! It was the cutest thing ever. Luke said it warmed his soul. As the day went on I didn't think much of it and then we went to lunch up in Sandy with Abs. He totally smiled at her too! So I decided I wanted in on the fun and this is what I got too!!!!

All Smiles~
Smiling at his Mama....

Abs full on rocked him to sleep. Please notice where his hand is again....I am telling you it is a bad habit alredy!

Our day on the town just wouldn't be complete without a blow out. How does this happen seriously? Hardly any in the diaper and all up the back! Not to mention in a white outfit. Good thing I was prepared with a back up outfit! We had a fun day none the less...Lunch with Abs, Nordstrom Rack, Old Navy & DSW.

8 comments:

The Greenwoods said...

love the smile!!! he is so dang cute

Luke and Marin said...

What a cutie!! He looks like a doll!

Jeff and Linz said...

Ali he is so cute! I love his little smile!

Laura said...

How did you catch all those smiles on camera? So cute! Love the blowout picture too... I have to use a bleach pen every time I do laundry, they work wonders! You are such a cute mom!

Da Bergs said...

Ali, you do not know me... I am LDS also and ran across your cute blog. Your baby boy is darling! I would like to tell you something... if you would please email me Etrnlmom@aol.com

Tess and Garet said...

My gosh you have such a cute little family!! So, I added you to my page because I always look at yours:) I'll warn you that I'm horrible at updating my blog, but our page is tessandgaret.blogspot.com

Time-Out With Tiffany said...

love the cute little smiles... I can't wait to see that BIG guy soon!

Meier Family said...

Look at him!! So cute! I love that he smiles already! You look great and I'm glad that you have backup outfits.....the blowouts usually happen away from home and at the most inconvenient times....so lovely! Love ya lots