Sunday, April 19, 2009

What we have been up to-

Evan is seriously growing so fast! He is growing into this cute baby boy with the cutest little personality. He has just discovered this little mat/toy and it keeps him quite entertained!
This weekend I was able to take my Mother in law and my 3 sister in laws up to my grandparents Midway house. We just relaxed and watched a movie. We left most of the kiddos at home so it was a nice little break!
Here is Hallie and Evan after going to the Park City outlets on Saturday. The power went out in all of Park City so unfortunately our shopping was cut short!

Bompa did his famous Goose Step (that is just what we have always called it) and put Evan right to sleep both times!
On Thursday Anita, Kate, Hayden, Evan, and I all headed up to the new Nordstrom Rack. After the shopping was complete Evan was little fussy/wiggly and I just knew he was working up a Big one if you know what I mean. Sure enough!!! Lets just say its a good thing I came prepared because we just through that onesie away!
Elsie, Kate, Evan, Hayden, Ali, Hallie, and Grandma-nita
I think that one of Evan's most favorite things is the Boppy! He loves to watch me do my make-up while he is just chillin' in it. His favorite way to eat is when I have the Boppy on. It has just been a lifesaver for us.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

He is so adorable. I love his shirt in the last picture. So cute

Unknown said...

I don't know why it says pigpen but that is from me Kristi.

Tess and Garet said...

Wow, in that last picture he looks JUST LIKE Luke! It's crazy how much he's grown. You can really start to see features of you and Luke in him:)

heAtHeR said...

Ali, looks like a great girls weekend! Sounds like you had a great time, Evan is so cute!

Meier Family said...

Al he is such a cute boy! I can see both you and Luke in him. :) I'm glad his little outfit worked out and can't wait to see him sometime this summer! Love ya lots and hope all is well.

Mackay Family said...

Evan is so cute! Tanner loved his play mat and Boppy too! Love your facial expression in the poppy onesie picture! Isn't the new Nordstrom Rack the best?!?

Catherine said...

What a handsome little devil you have!