Thursday, May 29, 2008

St. Goerge Get-A-Way


The Stewbilt's Zach & Kari Kari & I on our way to Mesquite Boys playing tennis Us getting ready to go hot tubing

Memorial day weekend we headed down to St. George. We were able to rent a condo in the Sport's Village. We went down with Zach and Kari Johnson. It was a fun weekend full of eating, shopping, tennis, & hot tubing. Unfortunately the weather wasn't quite warm enough for swimming and laying like we had planned. We were just able to relax and have a good time being together. It felt so good to sleep in finally with nothing to do and nothing planned. Luckily Zach and Kari are easy going as well so they were totally fine with us being lazy. We ate at Texas Road house which might just be my new favorite restraunt. I was able to get my neopolitan shake from Inn-N-Out which made the trip worth it for me! Luke was able to play tennis with Zachary which he thoroughly enjoys. The boys even let us beginners play for a bit with them. Let's just say I have a lot of practice to do on the court! It was the perfect weekend trip!

9 comments:

Megan Loves Life said...

You know, I am a BYU-Idaho Horticulturalist if you need some gardening tips... I about peed my pants this morning when I saw my radiches popping up! I was so excited! Isn't gardening fun...

Ashley said...

Looks like so much fun! You always so fashionable! Where do you get all of your fun necklaces?

heAtHeR said...

LOVE Texas Roadhouse! It is my absolute favorite and always stop while i'm in St. George. Next time you're down that way, try "Pachangas". Its awesome Mexican food. I would love to do lunch with you this week...call me!

Meier Family said...

Looks like a fun trip and so important to have those little "get aways" together! Hope all is well- you look amazing as always!

Catherine said...

I love St George. Always a good time down there. I'm going to have to try that shake. Sounds delish!!!

Luke and Marin said...

I absolutely love Texas Road House!! Glad you had fun!

Shaylee said...

Hey girl! It was so good to talk to you the other day! Let me know about dinner..
www.jasonandshaylee.blogspot.com

The Miller's said...

Hello my dear I am jealous that you got to see Stephenie Myers!!! I love all her books I just finished the Host and loved it!!! I can't wait for the fourth book and the movie, I love Edward by the way!!! You look so adorable in your pics from St. George! I miss ya we should get together sometime! P.S. I grew up in Springville and I love that end of the valley!

Ali Holt said...

hey Alli! Fancy stumbling across your blog! I havent seen you in years but you guys look very happy! :)